Security, a quality assured firm ISO9001, is the immediate holding company of the Lord
group of Companies. The principal activities of the group are investment interest in
plantation, real estate, landed properties, engineering, manufacturing and marketing of :
- Heavy security equipment, cabinets & enclosure system.
- Internationally rated quality security equipment (money &
vaultroom doors, safe deposit boxes, high grade letter boxes & other metal enclosures.
- Pressure Resistant & explosion proof Doors & Windows
and other blast protection equipment & system.
- Air-tight, semi air-tight, Radiation, Acoustic & Fire
- EDP equipment for EDP security & operational efficiency
Dis-Data safes marked S60DIS & S120DIS.
- Engineering & dealership in all kinds of welding
equipment, industrial plants, design and installation of large spray & oven painting
equipment, parts and maintenance thereof.
- Assembling & marketing, sales design and commissioning of
process control system for South East Asia Region.
- Engineering parts, components, tools, moulds & dies.
- Surface Engineering & heat treatment process to change the
tribology of ferrous metals by Sursulf & Acor patented salt nitriding processes.
Export market of LSM group products include Singapore,
Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Middle-East countries, Africa, South
Sea Islands, Papua New Guinea, USA and United Kingdom.
Commenced production in March 1983, pursuant to a joint-venture and
technical collaboration between Australia Protection Industries Pty. Ltd.
(API) of Australia and Malaysian Investors. The Malaysian investors are presently
led by Lord Security (M) Sdn. Bhd. (LSM).
The factory at No.5, Jalan 222, 46100 Petaling Jaya is
located in the industrial zone of Petaling Jaya and presently, has a combined staff
including technical design-engineering and marketing personnel of some 70 persons.
The company markets its range of security products since 1983 under its name with
the full compliment of marketing and after sales service personnel with upward of 17 years
experience in the field of physical security business.
Within the group, key personnel have been trained in Europe,
U.K. etc and hence, continued research and development, product design improvement are
carried out to ensure high quality standard. The group is well placed to provide or
undertake custom-built security equipment maintaining strict quality standard, continued
research & product innovation in order to combat the increasingly more sophisticated
mode of burglary attacks etc that has become a force to be reckoned with, is part of our
Licensed manufacturing and marketing of Lampertz equipment for Security and
operational efficiency of Organisations for 32 countries :
- Fire-proof document and drawer safes
- Fire-proof data and diskette safes
- Date safety chambers
- VDU - Work Station & System cabinets
- Spectro Data furnishing progammes
- EDP transport equipment
- Data plan filing systems continuous forms and other paper
- Microfilm and diskette organisational aids
- Paper tape storage
- NC organisation
Manufacturing and marketing of systems for heavy physical
security equipment, cabinets and enclosure system :
- Manufacturing and marketing of internationally rated quality
security (Money & Jewellers) safes, fire resistant cabinets, vaultroom doors, safe
deposit boxes, high grade letter boxes and other metal enclosures.
- Air-tight & semi air-tight Doors & Acoustic Doors
& Blast Resistant Doors.
- Pressure Resistant Doors, Explosion Resistant Doors &
Blast Resistant Doors.
- Lord exports Lord Security systems to a host of countries
which include Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mauritius, New Zealand,
Australia, U.S.A., United Kingdom, Nigeria, Jordon, Middle East.
- Lord was established in Malaysia in 1981 / 82 and exports 40%
of its security system.
On January 8 1993 LSM entered into a Joint Venture & License
Agreement with Otto Lampertz GmbH & Co KG Bertzdorf Germany to manufacture Security
Equipment and Furniture Systems for Users of EDP Installations and Information Processing
consisting of :
- Di-Date-Safe range S100, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S35, IIS
- Vertical Drawer Safe for Paper Documents
- Document Safes
- Date Safety Chambers
- Spectro-Date Furnishing Programme
In Malaysia and Australia for distribution to list of
countries as follows :
- Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Burma,
Cambodia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Hong
Kong, People's Republic of China, India, Laos, Brunei, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan,
Technical training of some of our technicians has commenced
& was completed at Lampertz Factory @ Bertzdorf Germany in May 1993.
Testing of some LSM Security equipment by AMTLICHE
MATERIALPROFANSTALT FUR DAS BAUWESEN GERMANY (IBMB) was carried out in Mid May 1993 to
comply with German Standards has passed testings. LSM group manufacturing facilities &
human resources were inspected, tested and approved by IBMB Germany in May 1993.